Thank you for being a valued partner with us for the annual HOPE Relay. Your time and service are critical to the success of this event. You are truly amazing to give of yourself to help those struggling with autism. Thank you!
Here are examples of the tasks that we need our volunteers to perform.
- Friday, November 22 – Assist in course and venue setup at Harness field – time approximately 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Race Day – Saturday, November 23-starting at 6:30-7:00 am and ending by noon.
- Help set up (registration, food, starting/finish line, exchange station, etc).
- Register participants.
- Serving and replenishment of food and water.
- Monitor runners and check off teams as they pass each checkpoint.
- Report injuries to Course Leaders to connect with medical support team.
- Share great enthusiasm with runners.
- Direct runners to appropriate locations.
- Help tear down venue and clean up.
Use this link to register and select “volunteer” in the how you will get involved field.