Volunteer Your Time
Thank you for being a valued partner with us for the 5th annual HOPE Relay. Your time and service are critical to the success of this event. You are truly amazing to give of yourself to help those struggling with autism. Thank you!
Here are examples of the tasks that we need our volunteers to perform.
Pre-Race Day race day for us.
- Friday, November 7 Assist with Participant Packet Assembly at CLC Dining Room at 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 12 Assist with Participant Packet Pick Up at Whole Foods Market Greenville at 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 14 Assist with Event Venue Setup at the Salvation Army Kroc Center Soccer Field (424 Westfield Street, Greenville 29601) 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Race Day – Saturday, November 15
- Replenishment of food and drink (water).
- Monitor runners and check off teams as they pass each checkpoint.
- Report injuries to Course Leaders to connect with medical support team.
- Share great enthusiasm for runners (an award is given to the volunteer team that shows the most enthusiasm).
- Direct runners to appropriate locations.