Volunteer Your Time
Thank you for being a valued partner with us for the 5th annual HOPE Relay. Your time and service are critical to the success of this event. You are truly amazing to give of yourself to help those struggling with autism. Thank you!
Here are examples of the tasks that we need our volunteers to perform on race day for us.
- Replenishment of food and drink (water).
- Monitor runners and check off teams as they pass each checkpoint.
- Report injuries to Course Leaders to connect with medical support team.
- Share great enthusiasm for runners (an award is given to the volunteer team that shows the most enthusiasm).
- Direct runners to appropriate locations.