Run with Us
Thank you for your participation in the 2013 HOPE Relay! We are excited to share that 98% of all gifts received by Project HOPE Foundation goes directly to services for our children diagnosed with autism. With the rate of autism now affecting 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys), these services are more critical than ever.
How to Register My Team
- Each participant needs to be registered to compete in the Relay. All participants need to use the same team name to have their registration connected to the team. The first team member to register should click “SUBMIT” after typing in the team name. After that, the team name should appear in the drop down menu.
- Each team has up to 4 participants (teams may have 1, 2, 3 or 4 participants).
- Waivers must be confirmed from each team member.
- REGISTRATION EXAMPLE:
Option 1 – One person pays for entire team.
- Mark Martin is the first person to register for a 4-person team that wants to compete in the HOPE Relay 34-mile course, and Mark wants to sign up for the entire team. Mark would select the quantity of “4″ by “HOPE Relay 34: Participant” and Mark can then fill in the information for himself and the other 3 members of his team and can pay for the entire team.
Option 2 – Individuals pay for themselves.
- Mark Martin only wants to register himself. Mark would select the quantity of “1″ by ”HOPE Relay 34: Participant,” fill in his own information, and pay for himself. If Mark types in the team name and it does not appear in the drop down menu, Mark must hit “SUBMIT” to add that team name. Mark then contacts his team members (possibly using the FaceBook link that pops up after completing registration) to sign up and pay individually and asks each to include ” Team MARTIN” (or whatever the team will be) on the team name line. That team name should appear in the drop down menu.
PRICING (per runner)
|HOPE 34||HOPE 14|
|Early Registration (5/1/2013 – 7/31/2013) *shirt size guaranteed||$35||$25|
|Registration (8/1/2013 – 9/30/2013) *shirt size guaranteed||$40||$30|
|Late Registration (10/1/2013 – 11/1/2013)||$50||$40|
- HOPE Relay adheres to the policy of “the show must go on”…rain or shine, heat or sleet.
- The race directors may postpone the race in the event of severe weather conditions (lightning).
PACKET PICK UP: Sponsored by
- Participants will be able to pick up race packets on Thursday, November 7, at Whole Foods Market Greenville from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (1140 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC 29607) 864.335.2300 OR Friday, November 8, at Courtyard Marriott Downtown Greenville from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (50 West Broad Street, Greenville, SC 29601) 864.451.5700.
- Out-of-town participants or participants who cannot make it to packet pick up may get their packets on race day at check in.