Run with Us
Thank you for your participation in the 2014 HOPE Relay! We are excited to share that 98% of all gifts received by Project HOPE Foundation goes directly to services for our children diagnosed with autism. With the rate of autism now affecting 1 in 68 children, 1 in 42 boys, these services are more critical than ever.
How to Register for HOPE Relay:
- Each participant needs to be registered to compete in the Relay. All participants need to use the same team name to have their registration connected to the team.
- Each HOPE 34 or HOPE 14 team has up to 4 participants (teams may have 1, 2, 3 or 4 participants). The HOPE Team Walk can have as many team members as you desire.
- Waivers must be confirmed from each team member.
PRICING (per participant)
|HOPE 34||HOPE 34 under 18 years old||HOPE 14||HOPE 14 under 18 years old||HOPE Team Walk||HOPE Team Walk under 18 years old|
|Early Registration (11/10/2013 – 8/31/2014) *shirt size guaranteed||$35||$15||$25||$15||$25||$15|
|Registration (9/1/2014 – 10/14/2014) *shirt size guaranteed||$40||$20||$30||$20||$30||$20|
|Late Registration (10/15/2014 – 11/12/2014)||$45||$25||$40||$25||$40||$25|
- HOPE Relay adheres to the policy of “the show must go on”…rain or shine, heat or sleet.
- The race directors may postpone the race in the event of severe weather conditions (lightning).
PACKET PICK UP: Sponsored by
- Participants will be able to pick up race packets on Wednesday, November 12, at Whole Foods Market Greenville from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (1140 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC 29607) 864.335.2300.
- Out-of-town participants or participants who cannot make it to packet pick up may get their packets on race day at check in.